Login  Register

Post new topicReply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

PostPosted: 20 Jan, 2013 

Lt_hawkeye wrote:
brandon007 wrote:
Lt_hawkeye wrote:
doesn't look good

you basically have a horrible style crash in that model, personally i liked Jazz's model better.

but honestly i am not surprised that you would have someone make you a model and then just strip the damned thing for parts, talk about a slap to the face.

Kudos to Jazz for his model however.
Its just temporary weapons until get the other stuff textured. I cant show off half textured models :P

nothing wrong with showing off WORK IN PROGRESS material, it is better than confusing people with a mashed together model

Ah I see, Ill remember that for next time :)

PostPosted: 20 Jan, 2013 

Working on another model from Jazz... What do yall think?

PostPosted: 28 Jan, 2013 

The next version is coming along swimmingly...If anyone still cares that is... Should be an update soon.

PostPosted: 28 Jan, 2013 

Kool

PostPosted: 08 Feb, 2013 

will update?

PostPosted: 08 Feb, 2013 

Frankly, I havent been posting updates, becuase the forums are dead. Theres no point in updating here anymore.

PostPosted: 09 Feb, 2013 

brandon007 wrote:
Frankly, I havent been posting updates, becuase the forums are dead. Theres no point in updating here anymore.

There never was a point :lol:

Forum Commander
Forum Commander

brandon007 wrote:

With that attitude you are part of the problem. This is just like when you decided not to make your release public and make people PM you for a link. People who want to play with your updated mod can't because you're being a dumbass again. Even after all this time you often still behave like an entitled, spoiled brat. Forcing people to come to you and basically beg for the update is a good example of how you should not treat your fanbase. Insult me all you want, I don't care but right now you are insulting everyone who likes this mod and has been anticipating an update. So yeah, either you update your mod and post it or you don't and you don't ever mention it again instead of this bullshit of how you're working on an update but then decide not to post it because "the forums are dead."

Now I already expect you're going to write a reply with every insult you can muster but my body is ready so let the hatred flow through you.

EDIT: Instead of replying you have chosen to report my post. To myself. Good job.

I was hoping for a proper reply from Brandon, oh well :(
*Still has fingers crossed*

Only reason why I did just blow up at you Legion, and just reported you is becuase I have grown up, and learned to control my.... anger. Besides, I was always told that instead of just saying stupid things, I should just report the posts.

Now are you gonna make another lecture at me for something that I am actually supposed to do now?

Forum Commander
Forum Commander

brandon007 wrote:
Only reason why I did just blow up at you Legion, and just reported you is becuase I have grown up, and learned to control my.... anger. Besides, I was always told that instead of just saying stupid things, I should just report the posts.

Now are you gonna make another lecture at me for something that I am actually supposed to do now?

Except that your attitude about the whole updating thing shows you haven't grown up at all so your reported my post because the truth hurts. The fact you get so angry about things makes it pretty clear to me that you haven't really changed. The swearing was perhaps unnecessary but that is not the point here. You don't respect me, I don't respect you and I don't care but you should at least respect your fans. People on FAF ask what happened to your mod and what can I tell them besides the fact that you insisted that something was incompatible while Zep pretty much assured you that it wasn't? You just don't seem to care about the people that actually really want to play with your mod but can't. This doesn't mean they're entitled to an update but when you pull stuff like "oh I'm almost done with the update but I'm not going to post it" you're just being an ***. Once you finally realize that I might be more inclined to believe you when you claim to have grown up.

TL;DR: don't do it for me, do it for your fans

If someone want to see how many fans want his mod, he can look at its download counter.
I mod for myself at first and perhaps I will ask the people here when I am ready with it, whether or how I am allowed to public it, because it uses some mods of other people (which comes in altered ways but in their original mod folder, but I can add something to their names, so that nobody gets confused).
If I release my mod pack sometimes, everyone is allowed to alter it like he wants, if he change the name of it and make clear, that the original is from me.

Then he can make it better perhaps or I have to stay better than him:

This is the engine of progress.

Nobody is able to get away from this rts game, because it is the best one. We are forced to better it! :D

brandon007 wrote:

That's why you post your mod on a mod site not a support forum the only people that really follow though here are modders that why i don't bother posting here also i find some of the admins out of place.

PostPosted: 10 Feb, 2013 

On FAF, distribution would be easy, you reach your target (fa player) directly, and you can filter who is playing your mod with the replay vault. And the forums are very much alive (about 44 posts/day).

But as you don't want to make the effort of porting it...

PostPosted: 10 Feb, 2013 

Brandom, Legion, can you made us a favor and calm down, please?

You don't saw how ironic is all this? You are telling and writing about avoid the spam and fights in the forums. And what you both are doing now? You are fighting and spaming things that aren't related to the mod.

PostPosted: 15 Feb, 2013 

please repupload the mod, the download is down
:D

PostPosted: 26 Feb, 2013 

Wow i love the picture that have been post.. ahm
more interested to play on the game when the characters
just like that on the posted pictures ^_^

PostPosted: 01 Mar, 2013 

War, war never changes...

Anywho, planned release anytime soon? Some units and DMS support have got me interested.

PostPosted: 09 Mar, 2013 

There is no planned release here on the GPGforums. Im done here. As for DMS, It will not be used, as there are bugs in it that makes it somewhat unplayable with my mod.

The only place that I will eventually release it will be on Moddb.

However, I am no longer working on the FA version of this mod, but I am starting on a Planetary Annihilation Mod equivalent for this mod. If you want updates on that, I suggest switching over to PA, and visiting the forums.

PostPosted: 18 Mar, 2013 

brandon007 wrote:
There is no planned release here on the GPGforums. Im done here. As for DMS, It will not be used, as there are bugs in it that makes it somewhat unplayable with my mod.

However, I am no longer working on the FA version of this mod, but I am starting on a Planetary Annihilation Mod equivalent for this mod. If you want updates on that, I suggest switching over to PA, and visiting the forums.

Traitor!

PostPosted: 01 Apr, 2013 

The link for the mod is not working. Is there another link for it?

PostPosted: 01 Apr, 2013 

I really hope PA crashes and burns!!

PostPosted: 02 Apr, 2013 

Atleast Upload What You Have Done. Even If Its Unfinished it's pretty selfish to let the fans of this mod be let down cuz you want to go and mod for some rip off rts. Atleast upload the unfinished mod and leave it unfinished. People will be happy then. Planetary Annihilation really? Over supcom? Now you really just...ugh. There are no words to express how disgusted I am by that choice.

PostPosted: 22 Apr, 2013 

brandon007 wrote:

Oh really so your making a mod for a game that isn't even released or available what i find hard to understand is that you have problems modding FA which is a old game which isn't much harder than reading a book how the hell are you going to mod a game that you have no idea what programming language it will be based on.

PostPosted: 24 Apr, 2013 

liveordie wrote:
brandon007 wrote:

Oh really so your making a mod for a game that isn't even released or available what i find hard to understand is that you have problems modding FA which is a old game which isn't much harder than reading a book how the hell are you going to mod a game that you have no idea what programming language it will be based on.

Add to the fact that he decided to be selfish and deny all his fans his final work.

We at Blackops are simply making plans and working with ideas of what we could do with PA, but nothing solid atm because all of our RL have taken over and have very little time for modding now sadly.

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Quick Tools

Search for:
Jump to:  

© 2002-2010 Gas Powered Games Corp. All Rights Reserved. Gas Powered Games is the exclusive trademark of Gas Powered Games Corp.