Login  Register

PostPosted: 09 Dec, 2012 

Hello, everyone!

Just started playing SupCom2 after Steam gave me it FOR FREE, and already hit a bit of an issue. I'm running version 1.2.5 of the game (or whichever the latest Steam version is), just to clear that up.

Now, the game plays fine. There's the rare jump whilst some major processing occurs (usually when the AI does something big), but other than that, there's no lag, no texture tearing, no nothing. I play on high detail, with all settings on full and at maximum resolution.

My issues is with the videos, both during start-up (the GPG logo, etc.) and the briefing FMVs. They insist on playing for about a second, then both the audio and video stop for about 2 seconds, and it repeats like this for the entirety of the video. Interestingly, when it first occurred, I opened Task Manager to check if something else was hogging resources, and the audio played with no issues. When I returned to the game, however, so did the problem.

Is this a common issue? Or is Steam the culprit? Regardless, anyone know how to fix it?

(Note: I've already disabled Steam in-game and verified the local content, and whilst successful, neither has had any apparent effect)

PostPosted: 12 Dec, 2012 

Looks like a driver issues for your grathic card surrgeust you update it see fi that helps

GPGnet Vault

PostPosted: 22 Dec, 2012 

for free?

you have to be kidding me?

PostPosted: 22 Dec, 2012 

redarrow wrote:
for free?

you have to be kidding me?

I would think so, since SupCOm2 was such a craptacular game.

Quick Tools

Search for:
Jump to:  

© 2002-2010 Gas Powered Games Corp. All Rights Reserved. Gas Powered Games is the exclusive trademark of Gas Powered Games Corp.