Login  Register

PostPosted: 26 Oct, 2012 

Is the Siege University / GPG garage offline - forever? :shock:
...hopefully it's just a temporary matter, right!?

Most probably the SU/Garage is the only reference in the whole web for the Siege Editor and about map-making in DS1/DS2 - among many other helpful forum posts. It would be very unfortunate if it's permanently lost! :(

PostPosted: 08 Nov, 2012 

Site Admin
Site Admin

GasPoweredGarage has been taken offline.

We will actually be bringing it back up in the next couple of days to pull the siege university items off it for our own use. If I can work out something fairly simple I'll repost those items somewhere in the gaspowered.com namespace.

I will also give this forum a heads up when I do bring it back up so that others can also pull the information if they would like to have it as well.

PostPosted: 10 Nov, 2012 

is the site asp based ninja cause i can create another site just for the Dungeon Siege no problems if need be.

GPGnet Vault

PostPosted: 13 Nov, 2012 

Thanks for clarifying this.

It would be great if the SU (or a new one) would be available again. For people still interested in DS1/2 it must look quite strange if the developer has taken offline all information and that they have to fish now in Google's cache or archive sites for any knowledge about the game.

PostPosted: 30 Jan, 2013 

Site Admin
Site Admin

I'm happy to announce Siege University is now(ish) coming back.

the first 9 articles have been moved over and the rest will follow shortly, you can find them here:

http://www.gaspowered.com/siegeuniversity.php

There's a few issues with formatting that I'll go back over once all the content is there. If you see anything that looks flat out wrong shoot me a PM and I'll take a look at it.

PostPosted: 30 Jan, 2013 

Very nice work ninja :)

GPGnet Vault

PostPosted: 02 Feb, 2013 

That's great to read. Thanks for your efforts! :)

PostPosted: 02 Feb, 2013 

From one of the modders/mappers still enjoying your great game, I send my sincere gratitude for bring this back to us. :D

PostPosted: 26 Jan, 2014 

Unfortunately it looks to be gone again. Is this a temporary glitch?

www.gaspowered.com and gaspowered.com both do not resolve dns.

PostPosted: 06 Feb, 2014 

still gone, and I need to reread a few passages.

PostPosted: 05 Mar, 2014 

Can u guys plz put it back up?

PostPosted: 05 Mar, 2014 

Site Admin
Site Admin

I will attempt to find somewhere I can put this.

In the interim, does this have what you're looking for?
http://www.fileplanet.com/114537/110000 ... ompilation

and it looks like this file no longer exists on fileplanet. I've got a partially transcribed version of the first 9 (of 25) articles, I'll see what I can do to get something available to you.

If it turns out I'm unable to do this in a timely manner I'll offer the web source to someone else for hosting.

update

I've uploaded db dumps of these articles to here:
viewforum.php?f=44

these are VERY rough, they have all the html tags in them still, you could practically copy and paste these into .html or .php pages and it would format nicely.

GPG/Wargaming will not have a way to host these for real, if someone here wants to take it upon themselves to host by all means.

PostPosted: 07 Mar, 2014 

Ninja wtf u doing lol?

Do u have the files? them selfs and ill put them up on my site would be better no?

email me at reddev32@obliteratingwave.co.uk or can ring you?
Ninja if you still have access to the old domain the site was hosted on i can set it back up on that domain fro all to use again?

reddev32

GPGnet Vault

Site Admin
Site Admin

I don't have the files directly, I have a database dump of whichever forum system we were using for the gaspowered garage (totally space on the name at the moment).

As I'm not completely sure what all is included in the dumps I don't feel completely comfortable giving you a complete drop, give me a couple days and I'll put together the files that I've stickied to the top of this forum(the siege university pages) and the associated images. There will be a bit of work involved on your end getting them put together but it shouldn't be too difficult.

and shhhhh... I'm not really here :D

gpgITninja wrote:
I don't have the files directly, I have a database dump of whichever forum system we were using for the gaspowered garage (totally space on the name at the moment).

As I'm not completely sure what all is included in the dumps I don't feel completely comfortable giving you a complete drop, give me a couple days and I'll put together the files that I've stickied to the top of this forum(the siege university pages) and the associated images. There will be a bit of work involved on your end getting them put together but it shouldn't be too difficult.

and shhhhh... I'm not really here :D

lol ninja, do what u can i understand on the full DB dump if u can email me it which ill get it faster ill sort it out :).

If the name is free i can put in on my web hosting server or i can give u full access to an account on there if that would be easier?

GPGnet Vault

PostPosted: 26 Mar, 2014 

any update ninja :)

GPGnet Vault

PostPosted: 25 Apr, 2014 

Any luck with the dump and any chance it includes the images?

PostPosted: 26 Apr, 2014 

ninja is tip toeing around gpg :P getting the files ready lol

theve been really busy so hopefully soon once i have ti ill do my best to put it live and put a link to it here aswell :)

GPGnet Vault

PostPosted: 20 Aug, 2014 

reddev32 wrote:
ninja is tip toeing around gpg :P getting the files ready lol

theve been really busy so hopefully soon once i have ti ill do my best to put it live and put a link to it here aswell :)

Ninja????

GPGnet Vault

Quick Tools

Search for:
Jump to:  

© 2002-2010 Gas Powered Games Corp. All Rights Reserved. Gas Powered Games is the exclusive trademark of Gas Powered Games Corp.