Login  Register

PostPosted: 10 Feb, 2013 

Hello folks :)
recently i begun to make Let's Plays and because Supreme Commander is a superb strategy game i want to show the world its beauty. Unfortunatly i haven't got any permission to make these videos yet and maybe i wrote to the wrong mail-adress (and yes, i know that it's weekend, the mail wasnt sent 5 minutes ago). I uses the gpg "contact us"-website and tried my luck thats with but unfortunatly no answer yet.
Is there any other better way to get these permissions?

edit: or to be more accurate: a FASTER way ;)

PostPosted: 11 Feb, 2013 

I don't think anyone would throw up any legal roadblocks to you making it, with or without their permission.

This is not up to me, i cant just say "noone would care", even while this may be true its up to youtube itself what they do. And in their NUB's its said i have to have the permission from the rights-owners to upload videos with this content.

There have been tons of videos of SupCom posted onto youtube, I don't think they all had to receive official sanction of some sort. Or they did so but technically needed permission but never sought it.

PostPosted: 13 Feb, 2013 

ahm, there have been SupCom Let's plays already, there are thousands of casts on youtube, there are my videos on youtube, there are Spaziks movies, noone ever cared, nobody will come now and say that you are not allowed to do a Let's play
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quick Tools

Search for:
Jump to:  

© 2002-2010 Gas Powered Games Corp. All Rights Reserved. Gas Powered Games is the exclusive trademark of Gas Powered Games Corp.